Furry, Equine, & Freebie Fashion in Second Life

Sunday, June 6, 2010

~Evie's Closet Lucky Board & Bentham Forest~



Girls, get down to Evie's Closet now. It's amazing when great content creators set out low cost or free dresses, and this latest release Lucky Board special color is delightful for a gothic or darker tone style of dress. I am fond of dark blue, so I was thrilled when I saw that this was set out as the special color.



The accessories that I paired with it came either free or from lucky chairs from a small gothic store called ::{Favole}:: Please check it out, it has some lovely sculpted things for low cost or free.


WHAT I AM WEARING (everything but the hair was FREE :D):


Hair: Bree - Snow White - Goldie Locks
Dress: Jupiter Special Color Lucky Board - Evie's Closet
Cuffs: ::{Favole}:: Amitiel in Black
Collar: ::{Favole}:: Past Ties 1 in Black
Tattoo: :Little Pricks: Tell Tale Heart Tattoo

Location: Bentham Forest (visit it now!)

No comments:

Post a Comment