Furry, Equine, & Freebie Fashion in Second Life

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Aoharu



I visited Aoharu on accident, truely. I was Japanese profile jumping and ended up falling into the store area while they were running their 50% sale in the end of January. I picked up a few things for men since the textures were just so awesome.

The jacket, shirt collar, and belt are not mod in a traditional sense but they have resizing scripts in them. It makes it a little harder to get an ideal fit but at least you can change the size! I also like how you get so many different options on where to attach say the shirt collar and jacket parts.

What I am wearing:

Uchi Felis Cat (free avatar!)
Magika - Short Messy in White hair
Aoharu Dark Brown leather tailored jacket with shirt
Aoharu Vintage Denim in dark jeans (this comes with the belt)

No comments:

Post a Comment