Furry, Equine, & Freebie Fashion in Second Life

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!




I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Valentines day, or a sour Valentines day if that suits your fancy. :P


I wanted to share this super cute little lingerie outfit I found while wandering. It's put out as the February group gift (not a subscribo) for Barbie Bitches. It's quite an interesting store, has many fashionable items. This gift comes with a diamond bra, slip, optional lip piercing, necklace, diamond belly piercing, and belly chain!

I tried this on with the Cupid Hunt gift I got from Love Soul, this adorable tray with a chocolate heart of love. Aww.

You know I love free items :D



Visit Barbie Bitches at: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Thinadhoo%20Island/128/127/23/

No comments:

Post a Comment