Furry, Equine, & Freebie Fashion in Second Life

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hello World...

Yes, I have decided to blog of my... fashion jaunt in the Second Life realm. I've been about the SL realm for a little over two years now and I have learned much in my time spent in world.




Yep, an early me. I think this was my first picture I ever took in SL.


One of the things that is somewhat of a challenge for those of us who choose to have a non-human avatar is finding clothing appropriate for what we are looking for (namely modify and copy objects) as well as a constant struggle for attachment points. I learned this early on in my newb days that this was something I would always run about.

So that is why I have decided to blog. I want to present what I find for others to enjoy and hopefully this brings some light so someones day at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment